PhD Studies, is an international online Business School based in United Arab Emirates, partners with a wide range of Universities and gives its students full academic support during their entire education until they obtain a British Degree.
The first four months are done at PhD Studies, then the remaining study is completed at a partnering university. The Qualification has been designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to high levels within their organisation. Managers need to be aware of issues, able to analyse their potential outcomes and consequences, and decide how to react. They do not have to be expert in all areas of business, but they need to possess a general awareness of what specialist facilities and services exist, and how they can assist in carrying out that role.
The Extended Diploma in Human Resource Management is an MBA advanced entry course. It provides (120 Credits) and (60 ECTS) which are recognised by Universities and enjoy a good reputation in the job market. Upon completion of the PhD Studies programme, students can complete their degree in just 6 months online or 12 months on campus.
PhD Studies is accredited by Qualifi, a recognised UK awarding organisation regulated in England by the govermentʼs Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Why Choose PhD Studies ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world globaly.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Human Resources Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Benefit Analyst/Manager
- HR Information Systems Manager
- Labor Relations Manager