USA BACHELOR DEGREE
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
Contact us for your best fit Programme
* Please note that this program is available only to members of the International Alliance of Business Professionals (IABP).
The purpose of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program is to prepare students with the knowledge, technical skills, and work habits to pursue positions in a variety of business areas. The curriculum is designed to provide a solid foundation in management and helps you develop teamwork skills as well as the ability to motivate people and communicate effectively. Decision-making and problem-solving skills are also emphasized.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BSBA) Course List
General Education Requirements
- Credits ( 4 ) – Intro to College Writing
- Credits ( 4 ) – Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Credits ( 4 ) – English Composition
- Credits ( 4 ) – Public Speaking
- Credits ( 4 ) – College Math
- Credits ( 4 ) – Business Math
- Credits ( 4 ) – Environmental Science
- Credits ( 4 ) – World History 1 (Pre-1500)
- Credits ( 4 ) – World History 2 (Post-1500)
- Credits ( 4 ) – Political Science
- Credits ( 4 ) – World Religion
- Credits ( 4 ) – Old Testiment
- Credits ( 4 ) – New Testament
- Credits ( 4 ) – Intro to Computers
- Credits ( 4 ) – Computer Applications
- Credits ( 4 ) – Art History
- Credits ( 4 ) – Psychology
- Credits ( 4 ) – Sociology
General Ed Requirements Total Units = 72
- Credits ( 4 ) – Introduction to Business
- Credits ( 4 ) – Principles of Management
- Credits ( 4 ) – Business Communication
- Credits ( 4 ) – Business Information Systems
- Credits ( 4 ) – Critical Thinking for Managers
- Credits ( 4 ) – Organizational Behavior
- Credits ( 4 ) – Human Resources
- Credits ( 4 ) – Business Finance
- Credits ( 4 ) – Business Accounting
- Credits ( 4 ) – Marketing
- Credits ( 4 ) – Public Relations
- Credits ( 4 ) – Business Ethics
- Credits ( 4 ) – Microeconomics
- Credits ( 4 ) – Macroeconomics
- Credits ( 4 ) – Business Statistics
- Credits ( 4 ) – Quality Management & Productivity
- Credits ( 4 ) – Global Busines Strategies
- Credits ( 4 ) – E-Business
- Credits ( 4 ) – Research & Analysis
- Credits ( 4 ) – Management Theory
- Credits ( 4 ) – Business Law
- Credits ( 4 ) – Capstone: Management Project
Major Requirements Total Units = 88
Total Quarter Units = 160
You can start anytime. This is a distance learning self – study program which allows you to set the pace of your study within the duration set for IABP members ONLY ( please contact us for further information )Contact us
Entry requirement of this program?
- The applicant is an IABP Associate Member in good standing
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent qualification
Required documents for this program
- Education Certificates & Transcripts
- Passport Copy (photo page)
- Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
Provide study materials
Yes. A combination of video lessons, reading and reference materials for each module are provided in your online learning portal which can be access anytime. Students can also access online library (Perlego) available throughout the study duration to search additional reference materials.
The assessment method for each module
Each module is assessed by an assignment of minimum 2500 – 3500 words
Why assignment – based assessment?
- It provides opportunity for students to learn, practice and demonstrate they have achieved the learning goals.
- The assignment can focus on a product as output (e.g. research report, design, prototype, etc.) and/or a process (e.g. research process, group process) and/or the performance of individual skills or competences (e.g. professional skills, communications skills).
- Used to test higher cognitive abilities and the application of specific skills or knowledge. It can mirror the future professional practice. It can be used to assess the integration of knowledge, skills and attitudes (competences).
The institution send me the award
We will send you a high-resolution electronic version of your award for FREE.
You can get a printed copy together with the transcript and we can send them to your address. Please make sure your contact details are correct when submitting the request. Courier charges are based on your location and to be borne by the student.
Check/know the result of my assignment
The assignment marking and grading process will take at least 4 weeks from your submission date. The result will be notified to you personally via email