SLOVENIAN Doctorate DEGREE
Doctorate In Chemistry (PH.D.)
Contact us for your best fit Programme
The procedure is primarily aimed at people with a background in the natural sciences. In addition, it is also possible for graduates from all other disciplines to initiate this procedure and work on an interdisciplinary topic.
- Target group: Natural scientists, chemists
- Language: English, partly German
- Learning format: external procedure, extra-occupational
- Degree: Ph.D. in Management
- Duration: Completion possible at the end of the 7th semester, part-time
- On-site appointments: 10 x 2 days each throughout the procedure
- Manageability: publicly manageable, registrable in personnel status papers
The procedures are always personally accompanied by our experts at all compulsory appointments and supervised in organisational matters. During the entire dissertation period.
Graduates of this procedure acquire proof of special scientific qualification and do not need a habilitation to apply for a full professorship.
Admission is determined exclusively by our partner university. After your certificates have been submitted, we will check in advance whether you can be admitted to the doctoral procedure. The following guidelines apply:
- Completed university studies or
- Completed Bachelor’s and Master’s degree, depending on the institution
1. The following documents are required:
- Curriculum vitae in English
- Diploma certificate and diploma certificate of the highest academic education
- University entrance qualification e.g. Abitur, Matura
- Birth certificate
- Passport photo in colour in JPG file format
- Photocopy of passport/ID card (both sides)
- In case of change of name, e.g. copy of marriage certificate
- One-page brief description of the dissertation topic
After your documents have been checked, they will be forwarded to our partner university. You will receive a notification of admission to the procedure from us within six weeks.
3. personal introduction to the possible doctoral supervisor/mother
4. oral and written entrance examination and enrolment at the partner university
After 4 semesters, the disputation is taken; this consists of the presentation of the dissertation thesis and an examination in five subjects from the field of chemistry.
5. in the eighth semester, the completion of the procedure is possible through the viva voce (defence).
7. graduation ceremony with presentation of the certificate.
The university reserves the right to make changes to the course of studies.