PhD Studies, is an international online Business School based in United Arab Emirates, partners with a wide range of Universities and gives its students full academic support during their entire education until they obtain a British Degree.
The programme is designed for students who would like to build a career in the business sector, and need to gain the skills and knowledge required in todayʼs business world. This programme can be completed in just six months. This diploma is equivalent to a High School Diploma.
The programme provides (60 Credits) and (30 ECTS) which are recognised by Universities and enjoy a good reputation in the job market. Upon completion of this course, students are awarded a Business Management Certificate which is fully regulated and recognised as a High School Diploma.
PhD Studies is accredited by Qualifi, a recognised UK awarding organisation regulated in England by the govermentʼs Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Why Choose PhD Studies ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world globaly.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
Upon completion of each course the students are assessed
by online quizzes, assignments and coursework.
Learners may be expected to have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with career goals. Learners may also have a Diploma qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.
|An Introduction to the Business Environment
|An Introduction to Marketing
|Human Resource Management
|Recruitment and Selection in Business
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Upon completing this Diploma, learners can progress to a diploma qualification, or the first year of undergraduate study in a related subject. Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession.