PhD Studies, is an international online Business School based in United Arab Emirates, partners with a wide range of Universities and gives its students full academic support during their entire education until they obtain a British Degree.
We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities. It is envisaged that this programme will encourage both academic and professional development so that learners move forward to realise not just their own potential, but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The programme provides (37 Credits) and (18.5 ECTS) which are recognised by Universities and enjoy a good reputation in the job market. Upon completion of this course, students are awarded an Early Years Practitioner Diploma which is fully regulated and recognised as a High School Diploma.
PhD Studies is accredited by Qualifi, a recognised UK awarding organisation regulated in England by the govermentʼs Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Why Choose PhD Studies ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world globaly.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
Upon completion of each course the students are assessed
by online quizzes, assignments and coursework.
- The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through a centre interview and applicants must be aged 16 or over.
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
- In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate matriculation to UK higher education postgraduate programmes. The applicants are normally required to produce two supporting references, at least one of which should preferably be academic.
- Roles and responsibilities of the Early Years practitioner
- Health and safety of Infants and young children in Early Years Settings
- Equality, diversity and Inclusive practice in Early Years Settings
- Safeguarding, protection and welfare of Infants and young children in Early Years Settings
- Understand how to support children’s development
- Support care routines for infants and young children
- Support the planning and delivery of activities, purposeful play opportunities and educational programmes
- Promote play in an Early Years Setting
- Support well-being of infants and young children for healthy Llfestyles
- Support infants and young children to be physically active
- Support the needs of infants and young children with Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Promote positive behaviour in Early Years Settings
- Partnership working in the Early Years Settings
- Support the needs of the child in preparing for school
- Understand the role of the Early Years Practitioner.
- Understand factors impacting on communication in the workplace.
- Understand working relationships within Early Years Settings.
- Understand why Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is integral to the role of the Early Years Practitioner.
Upon completing this diploma, learners can progress to the first year of undergraduate study. Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession.