PhD Studies, is an international online Business School based in United Arab Emirates, partners with a wide range of Universities and gives its students full academic support during their entire education until they obtain a British Degree.
Diploma in International Supply Chain Operations are qualifications for learners aspiring to enter the logistics and supply chain sector. In particular the qualifications look to equip learners with an understanding of logistics and supply chain operational management. This programme can be completed in just 3 months.
The programme provides (40 Credits) and (20 ECTS) which are recognised by Universities and enjoy a good reputation in the job market. Upon completion of this course, students are awarded an International Supply Chain Operations Diploma which is fully regulated and recognised as a High School Diploma.
PhD Studies is accredited by Qualifi, a recognised UK awarding organisation regulated in England by the govermentʼs Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Why Choose PhD Studies ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world globaly.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
Upon completion of each course the students are assessed
by online quizzes, assignments and coursework.
Learners will be expected to hold a diploma qualification and/or work experience in the International Supply Chain Operations sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals. Or a diploma qualification in another discipline.
||Leadership and Supervision in a Global Supply
||Principles of Supply Chain Operations
||Principles of Safety and Security in Logistics
||Principles of Customs and International Freight
||Principles of Inventory and Procurement Management
- Identify different approaches and implementation standards with regards logistics and supply chain operations
- Understand the role of leadership in supply chain management
- Review the impact of globalisation on an organisation’s extended logistics and supply chain operations
- Understand and apply the principles of ethics and sustainability in global supply chains
- Learn problem-solving techniques that are specific to supply chain crisis management
- Evaluate team management and communication skills
- Examine the impacts of supply chain shocks on business operations
- Understand the effects of customers and trade on international supply chain operations
Upon completing this diploma, learners can progress to the first year of undergraduate study in business or logistics. Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession.