PhD Studies, is an international online Business School based in United Arab Emirates, partners with a wide range of Universities and gives its students full academic support during their entire education until they obtain a British Degree.
The aim of this qualification is to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children and young people in school environments. It covers all aspects of specialist support including planning, delivering and reviewing assessment strategies to support learning alongside the teacher, bilingual and special needs support and personal development and reflective practice.
The programme provides (42 Credits) and (21 ECTS) which are recognised by Universities and enjoy a good reputation in the job market. Upon completion of this course, students are awarded an Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools Diploma which is fully regulated and recognised as a High School Diploma.
PhD Studies is accredited by Qualifi, a recognised UK awarding organisation regulated in England by the govermentʼs Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Why Choose PhD Studies ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world globaly.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
Upon completion of each course the students are assessed
by online quizzes, assignments and coursework.
- The qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and applicants will be expected to be aged 16 or over and hold a Level 2 qualification
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
- In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, then IELTS 6 (or equivalent) is required. International qualifications will be checked for appropriate matriculation to UK higher education postgraduate programmes. The applicants are normally required to produce two supporting references, at least one of which should preferably be academic.
- Working relationships with children, young people and adults. Schools as business organisations.
- Support for learning activities
- Promoting positive behaviour to children and young people
- Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion when working with children and young people.
- Support for assessment for learning.
- Understanding children’s and young people’s development.
- Supporting the health and safety of children and young people
- Delivering learning activities in collaboration with a teacher. Supporting gifted learners.
- Supporting children’s communication.
- Personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
- Principles of safeguarding the well- being of children and young people.
- Understand the principles underpinning the development of positive relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Be able to support learning activities.
- Understand the role and features of assessment for learning.
- Understand the main legislation, guidelines, policies and procedures for safeguarding children and young people.
- Be able to reflect on their own practice.
- Be able to plan and prepare learning activities under the supervision of a teacher.
Upon completing this diploma, learners can progress to the first year of undergraduate study. Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession.