PhD Studies, is an international online Business School based in United Arab Emirates, partners with a wide range of Universities and gives its students full academic support during their entire education until they obtain a British Degree.
The qualification has been created to develop and reward those learners who are looking to or already have chosen a career in a business-related sector. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn a great deal from this programme that will provide relevant new skills and qualities.
The programme provides (120 Credits) and (60 ECTS) which are recognised by Universities and enjoy a good reputation in the job market. Upon completion of this course, students are awarded an Business and Management Integrated Diploma which is fully regulated and recognised as a High School Diploma.
PhD Studies is accredited by Qualifi, a recognised UK awarding organisation regulated in England by the govermentʼs Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Why Choose PhD Studies ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world globaly.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
Upon completion of each course the students are assessed
by online quizzes, assignments and coursework.
Entry to the qualification will be through centre interview and learners will be expected to hold the following:
- qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in management.
- An Introduction to the Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Understanding Health and Safety in the Business Workplace
- Managing Business Operations
- An Introduction to Finance
- An Introduction to Leadership Skills
- Organisational Culture
- Workplace Welfare
- Thinking Entrepreneurially
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Apply subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognise the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
- Transferable skills and knowledge that will enable individuals to meet changes in business
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
Upon completing this diploma, learners can progress to the first year of undergraduate study. Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession.