PhD Studies, is an international online Business School based in United Arab Emirates, partners with a wide range of Universities and gives its students full academic support during their entire education until they obtain a British Degree.
The first year is completed at PhD Studies. The second year is completed through a partnering University. At the end of the second year students obtain their degree.
This Diploma offers an opportunity for career development as Colleges and other places of further education and many other sector employers generally require this level of qualification or at least a commitment to gain this upon employment.
The Education and Training programme are equivalent to the first and second years of a University Bachelor’s Degree programme. This provides (240 Credits) and (120 ECTS) which are recognised by Universities and enjoy a good reputation in the job market. Upon completion of the PhD Studies programme, students can complete their degree in just 12 additional months.
PhD Studies is accredited by Qualifi, a recognised UK awarding organisation regulated in England by the govermentʼs Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Why Choose PhD Studies ?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world globaly.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
Online or partially on Campus
PhD Studies is accredited by Qualifi, a recognized UK awarding organization regulated in England by the government’s Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulations ( Ofqual )
Upon completion of each course the students are assessed
by online quizzes, assignments and coursework.
Learners will be expected to possess qualifications of a first degree. Learners may be expected to have some work experience in educational sector. Learners may also possess a qualification in another discipline.
Study with PhD Studies 12 months ( equivalent to 2 years in a University )
The programme is available in two duration modes
- Option A – Complete Programme fully online with partnering University 12 months
- Option B – Complete Programme on-campus of partnering University 12 months
- Enable Learners to apply analytical and evaluative education and teaching principles in private and public places of learning;
- Enhance analytical, practical and evaluative skills relating to teaching and education across all sectors;
- Develop the Learner’s ability to recognise and reflect on the process of personal learning and
development which facilitates the enhancement of key personal, sociable and other transferable skills;
- Encourage the Learner’s self-reflection, analytical, intellectual and transferable skills;
- Identify understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training;
- Understand how to plan to meet the needs of learners in education and training;
- Deliver education and training;
- Understand how to assess learners in education and training;
- Understand how to use appropriate resources for education and training.
The qualification covers the knowledge and skills required by teachers/trainers in the further education and training skills sector:
- theories, principles and models in education and training, such as in relation to learning, communication, assessment, curriculum development and evaluation, and how to apply them to own practice.
- teaching, learning and assessment in education and training, such as roles, responsibilities and relationships, using initial and diagnostic assessment to agree individual learning goals with learners, planning and delivering inclusive teaching, creating and maintaining a safe, inclusive teaching and learning environment and assessing learning.
- understanding professionalism and the influence of professional values in education and training, the policy context of education and training, the impact of accountability to stakeholders and external bodies on education and training, the organisational context of education and training and how to contribute to the quality improvement and quality assurance arrangements of an organisation.
Learners who successfully complete this qualification will take an analytical and practical approach to all aspects of planning, delivering and assessing inclusive teaching and learning. Whilst doing this, candidates will embed theories and principles in education and training and demonstrate them in their practice.