USA DOCTORATE DEGREE
USA Doctor of Management (DM)
Contact us for your best fit Programme
* Please note that this program is available only to members of the International Alliance of Business Professionals (IABP).
The Doctor of Management (DM) is a research based program. The program blends taught interdisciplinary content and research seminars with assessed scholarly and professional development activities. The program culminates in an applied research project focused on a real problem facing today’s business leaders and managers.
Over the course of the program, students develop the capacity to work independently and more in depth, moving from prescribed content in the first year of the program, to supervised scholarly activities in the second year, to independent, applied research focused on their areas of interest in the third year. Students may choose their own specialized field of study within business.
Applicants must complete all the courses to proceed to the Stage 2
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Research Methods
- Dissertation Proposal
You can start anytime. This is a distance learning self – study program which allows you to set the pace of your study within the duration set for IABP members ONLY ( please contact us for further information )Contact us
Entry requirement of this program?
- The applicant is an IABP Associate Member in good standing
- Possess a two-year Diploma in any field
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in middle management level position
Required documents for this program
- Education Certificates
- Latest CV / Résumé
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
- Two (2) Reference Letters (past or current employer(s) or not a family member)
Provided study materials
Yes. A combination of video lessons, reading and reference materials for each module are provided in your online learning portal which can be access anytime. Students can also access online library (Perlego) available throughout the study duration to search additional reference materials.
Assessment method for each module
Each module is assessed by an assignment of minimum 2500 – 3500 words
The dissertation word count must be minimum 25,000 to 40,000 words
Why assignment – based assessment?
- It provides opportunity for students to learn, practice and demonstrate they have achieved the learning goals.
- The assignment can focus on a product as output (e.g. research report, design, prototype, etc.) and/or a process (e.g. research process, group process) and/or the performance of individual skills or competences (e.g. professional skills, communications skills).
- Used to test higher cognitive abilities and the application of specific skills or knowledge. It can mirror the future professional practice. It can be used to assess the integration of knowledge, skills and attitudes (competences).
The institution send me the award
We will send you a high-resolution electronic version of your award for FREE.
You can get a printed copy together with the transcript and we can send them to your address. Please make sure your contact details are correct when submitting the request. Courier charges are based on your location and to be borne by the student.
To check/know the result of your assignment
The assignment marking and grading process will take at least 4 weeks from your submission date. The result will be notified to you personally via email