USA DOCTORATE DEGREE
USA Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL)
Contact us for your best fit Programme
* Please note that this program is available only to members of the International Alliance of Business Professionals (IABP).
Students pursuing the Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) will gain knowledge and skills in the discipline of strategic leadership that can be applied in current and future leadership and teaching roles. The program seeks to provide an opportunity for qualified students to attain academic, professional, and practical competence in the field of leadership and to prepare them for opportunities, and corresponding additional responsibilities, beyond the master’s degree level. This program is designed for individuals seeking to advance in their current career as well as those pursuing careers in leadership consulting or academia.
Doctor of Strategic Leadership (DSL) Course List
- Credits ( 4 ) – Leadership in Theory and Practice
- Credits ( 4 ) – The Change Process
- Credits ( 4 ) – Strategic Leadership
- Credits ( 4 ) – Organizational Design and Strategy
- Credits ( 4 ) – Strategic Global Leadership
- Credits ( 4 ) – Leading Teams/Collaboration
- Credits ( 4 ) – Sustainability Leadership
- Credits ( 4 ) – Managing Human Capital
- Credits ( 4 ) – Ethical Leadership
- Credits ( 4 ) – Leadership in Historical Context
Four graduate-level electives can be transferred in or taken
from MBA/MSML programs
Total Core Quarter Units = 40
- Credits ( 4 ) – Qualitative Research or Quantitative Research
- Credits ( 4 ) – Research Statistics
- Credits ( 4 ) – Doctoral Proposal
- Credits ( 4 ) – Literature Review
- Credits ( 4 ) – Applied Research Methods
- Credits ( 6 ) – Project I
- Credits ( 6 ) – Project II
- Credits ( 0 ) – Doctoral Defense
Total Research Units = 32
Program Total Quarter Units = 72
You can start anytime. This is a distance learning self – study program which allows you to set the pace of your study within the duration set for IABP members ONLY ( please contact us for further information )Contact us
Entry requirement of this program?
- The applicant is an IABP Associate Member in good standing
- Possess an accredited Master’s degree with a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in middle management level position
Required documents for this program
- Education Certificates & Transcripts
- Latest CV / Résumé
- Passport Copy (photo page)
- Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters (past or current employer(s) or not a family member)
Provided study materials
Yes. A combination of video lessons, reading and reference materials for each module are provided in your online learning portal which can be access anytime. Students can also access online library (Perlego) available throughout the study duration to search additional reference materials.
Assessment method for each module
Each module is assessed by an assignment of minimum 2500 – 3500 words
The dissertation word count must be minimum 25,000 to 40,000 words
Why assignment – based assessment?
- It provides opportunity for students to learn, practice and demonstrate they have achieved the learning goals.
- The assignment can focus on a product as output (e.g. research report, design, prototype, etc.) and/or a process (e.g. research process, group process) and/or the performance of individual skills or competences (e.g. professional skills, communications skills).
- Used to test higher cognitive abilities and the application of specific skills or knowledge. It can mirror the future professional practice. It can be used to assess the integration of knowledge, skills and attitudes (competences).
The institution send me the award
We will send you a high-resolution electronic version of your award for FREE.
You can get a printed copy together with the transcript and we can send them to your address. Please make sure your contact details are correct when submitting the request. Courier charges are based on your location and to be borne by the student.
To check/know the result of your assignment
The assignment marking and grading process will take at least 4 weeks from your submission date. The result will be notified to you personally via email